Bob Chandler opened Bob’s Glass in 1946 on Pine Street in Orlando, Florida. Bob’s was a thriving business for twenty–five years when it merged with Harmon Glass, an auto glass company founded in 1949 in Minneapolis. Harmon and Bob Chandler signed the deal the same month that Disney World opened its doors in 1971.
The business continued to operate under the name of Bob’s Glass as Bob and his loyal employees had established a reputation that survives to this day for having friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy staff.
Through all of these transactions, Bob’s has earned the support of many loyal customers including their children and grandchildren, and we look forward to continuing this great tradition of trustworthiness and customer service in the years ahead. Bob's Glass stands by the fact that there is no vehicle-glass job that Bob's cannot do!